Friday, December 4, 2009

Starting the Journey!

I'm starting this blog to follow the "journey" I'm about to go on with my Mom (Adele) and my Grandmother (Matty). We are all going to be appearing on the Dr. Oz show for a segment about "Three Generations of Overweight Women". He will be putting us on diets and tracking our progress on the show!

Today we found out that filming starts next week! On Tuesday, the show will be filming at my house. They will be interviewing us, and they've asked us to prepare a meal so we can have dinner together and just act normal, like any other night. On Thursday, a limo will be picking us up and taking us into the city. We will start the day with blood tests and meeting with the producers to discuss the segment. They are going to get us a hotel to stay overnight and on Friday morning we tape at the studio at 10 am! As you can imagine, we are all very nervous but also really excited!

Hopefully I can keep up with this blog and keep you all as informed as I possibly can! Wish us luck! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment