Thursday, December 17, 2009

Adele's thoughts....

Nicole decided to let me post to the blog, the only problem is that she has all these rules I must follow because it's "her blog". I started along with Nicole and Mom on Sunday and so far everything is going great. I don't think I have ever been so excited about going on a diet before and I have been on many diets in my lifetime. The plan is easy to follow and we support each other which helps. Since I work around food all day it has always been difficult for me but this time seems different. I haven't really been tempted and trust me there is plenty of temptations in my kitchen, especially with the holidays coming up there is even more than usual. I had my last cooking club yesterday and I had to melt 5 lbs of Ghiradelli chocolate for the students to make chocolate covered pretzels and cookies. I did great and I was proud of myself. The holidays are going to be rough but I figure instead putting on 10 extra pounds, I will probably lose more than that this year. I am cooking for the Christmas party at work on Tuesday and that will be my next challenge but I'm not worried. Right now what's more of a challenge to me is the fact that I have been so busy that I have not started my Christmas shopping yet! I guess it's going to be a weekend of shopping for me. Nicole said I can't write anymore, she's so bossy so until she invites me back, thanks for your support.

1 comment: