Friday, December 18, 2009

Days 5 and 6... Willpower!

The past 2 days have gone really great. I went to the gym yesterday and used the elliptical and the treadmill. We have to walk 10,000 steps a day (we each have pedometers) and after going to the gym I was up to about 4,000 steps... I was so determined to get to 10,000 so instead of staying home and doing school work like I should have, I decided to go Christmas shopping instead! By 4:30 pm I had made it to 10,087 steps! By the end of the day I was at 11,020! That's over 4 miles!

I am noticing already that I'm not hungry as much. I forced myself to eat a snack this afternoon because I know I have to eat all 3 snacks and all 3 meals. I didn't eat breakfast (I know, that's bad...) but I had lunch, snack, dinner and another snack. I feel good, not stuffed, not hungry. Just normal and energetic!

Last night for dinner I made my Dad and Louie MY favorite meal.. Chicken Cutlets. I didn't even TASTE one! Today in class (it was my last day of classes, I'm officially a Paralegal...) my professor brought brownies and cookies and I didn't even taste one of those! WILLPOWER!

Mom and Gram are doing really great too. See yesterdays post to see what my Mom had to say! I'm still tryin' to get Gram to post on here herself, hopefully this weekend I can talk her into it! It's real easy, I'm sure she'd love it! ;o) We all had dinner the other night together and ate very healthy. Grilled chicken, salad and brown rice for me, plain turkey burgers, salad and brown rice for them. We are DOING this and doing it right!

We are about to be snowed in for the weekend so it looks like maybe no gym... I'll have to break out the Wii Fit! Stay warm everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment