Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The "I" word...

What a long day we had! The camera guys and field producer were all here by 10:30 am... there was a lot of equipment to set up in the living room before we started.... interviewing. There, I said it. Mom was first and she was real nervous but she did a good job. Gram went next and then it was my turn. And guess what? I survived! I didn't freak out, I didn't even really hesitate on any answers! We filmed inside, outside, in the kitchen while we cooked, and even while we ate dinner. They didn't leave until about 4 pm... but it was a good day! We didn't get many details about what Friday will be like but we are all looking forward to it! They will probably only air 3 minutes of what they filmed today... I can't wait to find out which parts make the cut. I want all my iVillage girls to know that I wore my angel/pregnancy & infant loss awareness necklace for you all... so when you watch the show, make sure you notice it! ;o)

So, Thursday morning we get picked up at 8am to head into the city. We have to do blood tests and meet with some doctor's and then we are free for the rest of the day. We plan on having a nice big "last meal" because I believe the diet officially starts on Friday! We are staying in a hotel in the city that night and Friday morning at 10am we tape in the Dr. Oz studio! His studio is actually in Conan O'Brien's old studio which is at 30 Rock.... and I just remembered SNL also tapes there... and, I know only my Twilight girls will find this absolutely incredible but guess who's hosting SNL this week? That's right... Taylor Lautner! Jenny already promised to bail me out of jail when I get arrested for trying to hug him... or kiss him. LOL I really wouldn't be surprised if I ran into him... he has to be rehearsing for Saturday. OMG too much excitement for one week!

Anyway, that's really all I've got to report right now. I want to say thank you to everyone who is supporting us so far. We really have the most amazing friends and all of you that have responded to our posts are really proving to us just how lucky we are!

4 comments: