Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Exercising... fun? Not really.

First of all, sorry it's been so long since I've posted. I've been busy trying to find a job... which isn't working out so well.

Anyway... the diet is still going well! But the three of us are wondering... when does that I-love-going-to-the-gym-because-its-such-a-rush feeling kick in? Because I don't see that happening anytime soon. We have to walk 10,000 steps a day (4 miles... every single day). It's impossible to do that without going to the gym and using the treadmill for AT LEAST an hour. And that only gets in about 7,000 steps. Do normal gym-goers go to the gym 7 days a week? I know, we sound like we're just complaining... but it's exhausting! Does anyone have tips on how to start liking the gym? Does anyone actually like the gym? haha. I know there are people out there that feel exhilarated after going. Not us! We are TIRED! haha. On a happy note though, it's working! We are all losing weight.

Also, has anyone bought the Reebok Easytone sneakers? I want a pair but they seem to be sold out everywhere! I'm curious if they are as great as they look. :o) I'm having issues with my Nikes, they aren't as comfortable as usual. What sneakers do you use to work out?

1 comment:

  1. Its the feeling of accomplishment when I leave the gym that keeps me going back. That my thrill, my rush, thats the reward.

    ReplyDelete