Monday, January 11, 2010

We have an air date!!

That's right, we have an air date! Today we heard from the show and they told us our segment will be airing Monday, January 18th! To check your local listings go to www.doctoroz.com and click Local Listings at the top of the page. Here on Long Island, it airs at 3 pm on FOX. It will also air the following day at 11 am on FOX.

Tomorrow I meet with my trainer, Matt, for the first time. I've been going to the gym or using the treadmill at home everyday but I haven't done any strength training yet. Should be interesting! I hope I'm not in too much pain when I'm done! :o)

We've been on the plan for 4 weeks now. We all weighed in today and we are still doing great! But, I'm not giving away numbers. :o) I'm known to cheat on diets... you know, if you lose weight, reward yourself with a cheat day (or weekend...). Well, I haven't done that AT ALL. And I don't plan on it! I want to be able to say when I'm done "I didn't cheat ONCE!". I think all three of us are much more motivated this time around. We are all determined to succeed! We've still got a long way to go of course!

I can't believe the show is airing next Monday! I'm not nervous at all, but I think my Mom is. What's there to be nervous about? The hard part is over, we filmed it! :o) I hope you all watch! Thanks for all the support!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait.....
    My DVR is set.....plus I watch Dr. Oz everyday at the store. My customers are SOL on Monday if they come in ... I probably won't pay much attention to them LOL

    ReplyDelete