Monday, June 7, 2010

Sorry followers....

I really stink at this huh? I haven't posted in months. We are all doing EXCELLENT on the Dr. Oz plan! I hit the 70+ lb. mark this past weekend! In the past few months I have come to realize that this is my new way of life and I would be absolutely fine with eating this way for good. Which is exactly what I'm going to do! After I hit my goal (42.8 lbs to go!) will I have birthday cake on my birthday? Yes, of course. Will I have birthday cake on every person I knows birthday? Absolutely not. Do you know how many birthday cakes I've been around in the past 6 months? A LOT! And how many have I tasted? ZERO! I still to this day have not cheated ONCE this entire time. I don't know if anyone realizes what a big accomplishment that is for me. I have turned into a determined, competitive, healthy person and I'm loving it. So, I leave you with a quote... and hopefully I will get back to posting on here!

"Nothing tastes as good as healthy feels!" (It's supposed to say "Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels" but I think healthy feels even better than skinny. It's not about the way you look, it's about the way you feel regarding your health. Although, going down about 8 sizes feels good too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment